TCWW Family, we have recently upgraded our membership software to ShelbyNext Membership. Now your giving and membership information is integrated into the same platform which allows for more effective ministry.
What can you do now…
View/edit contact information for all members of your household
Update profile pictures
View your giving record and download your statements
What can you do soon…
Check-in for Sunday worship and ministry events
Register for events and small groups
Ministry leaders and Small Groups leaders will be able to contact their groups and take attendance
How to use ShelbyNext…
How to log into ShelbyNext Membership
To access ShelbyNext using your computer,
- Select Members in the top menu bar, and click Member Login. Or go directly to https://churchwithoutwalls.shelbynextchms.com.
- Enter username and password (You will receive login credentials in a separate email from TCWW)
- Click on “Login”
If you have not received your login credentials,
- Click on “Forgot Password”
- Enter the email address that TCWW has on file for you
- Click “Send Password”
- Check your email with username and password (Make sure to check SPAM/Junk folder if you do not see it).
- Click the link “You can login here” and copy your username and password from email.
- Click on “Account” to change your password to one you’ll remember.
How to change or add your profile photo
- Login and click View Profile
- Once you are looking at your record in the database, click the Pencil icon in the top right corner, then under “Picture”, click Browse, or simply drag and drop your desired picture on the specified part of the webpage.
- Select a photo on your computer, then click Ok (or “Open”) when you are ready to make the change.
- In ShelbyNext, click the Save button to apply your changes.
How to propose changes to your contact information
- Log in using your username and password.
- Hold your mouse over your initials in the upper-right corner, then click View Profile.
- Once you are looking at your record in the database, click the Pencil icon in the top right corner to edit your information.
- Type in new contact information, home phone, cell phone, email or address.
- In ShelbyNext, click the Save button to apply your changes.*
*Note: In order to ensure consistency and accuracy, changes are not made directly, but are submitted to membership for approval.
How to view your giving & print statements
- Login and click on “My Giving” in the right sidebar.
- To print statements
- Click on “Statement”
- Select Date Filters and Tax Deductible options
- Click “Download PDF” or Email Statement”