We Need You! Sign Up to Volunteer Today.
IT’S TIME TO LEVEL UP
Adventure Week will take our church family, community, friends, adults, youth, & children on an adventure like no other. IT’S TIME TO LEVEL UP ADVENTURE WEEK! Spin the spinner, beat the clock, skip ahead, level up, and play to win! You’ll need to bring your A-game for this VBS. Twists & Turns is a fantastical celebration of games of all kinds. From classic tabletop games to video games and more, Children, Youth and Adults will play their way through Adventure Week while learning that Jesus guides them through all the twists and turns of their lives. They’ll find that even when they mess up it’s never “game over.”
DID YOU KNOW…
- Adventure Week is FREE?
- Adventure Week is NOT just for Children and Youth?
- Adventure Week has a class just for you? Adult classes include Women, Men, Young Adults and Married Couples.
- Adventure Week is the only time children, youth and adults study the same age-appropriate lessons?
- Adventure Week is the best time to invite your family and friends? Prizes will be given out for those who bring a guest with them.
- Adventure Week will kick off Monday at 6pm with crafts, games, music and food? Worship rally begins at 7pm.
- Adventure Week Youth will close out Friday night with a Talent Show?
Adventure Week is JUST FOR YOU!
Registration Now Open
June 12-16, 2023
June 19-23, 2023
June 19-23, 2023
We Need You!
We need your help in all areas of VBS/AW – from teachers and helpers to crafts and snacks, to stage builders, games and everything in between. You may have helped in the past, or you might not have any experience at all. Either way, we can use you! There is a place for everyone to serve.
Volunteer Workshop & Training*
Additional Training dates:
*Mandatory for all new AND returning volunteers
**Makeup Training Dates TBA
Saturday, May 6 | 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday, May 18 | 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Saturday, June 3 | 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Saturday, May 13 | 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday, May 25 | 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Saturday, May 13 | 10:00 AM–12:00 PM
Thursday, June 1 | 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM