Do you need a godly women to help you navigate through life? Every woman needs a mentor; that voice of wisdom, accountability and encouragement. God has prepared for you, a seasoned woman who will share life’s experience and His faithfulness.
You, however, must teach what is appropriate to sound doctrine. 2 Teach the older men to be temperate, worthy of respect, self-controlled, and sound in faith, in love and in endurance. 3 Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. (Titus 2: 1-3, NIV)
- Open to all Mosaic Women, to include all women who are members of The Church Without Walls
- Mentors: 45 to 100 years young
- Mentees: 20 to 44 years young
- A Member of TCWW for a minimum of One (1) year.
- Completed Firm Foundation
- Completed One (1) Christian Education Class