Our volunteers are special servant leaders who freely dedicate their time and talents to our church. On Saturday, November 17th, Pastor West and the staff will serve a delicious breakfast to our volunteers as an expression of appreciation for their service in ministry.
New Member Reception
November 30, 2018 | 7:00 PM
Pas and First Lady Sheretta invite all new members who have joined our church family in 2018 to a festive evening at the New Members Reception. Here you will get to visit with ministry leaders and church staff to gain better understanding of all that TCWW has to offer and how our new members can get involved. We hope to see you there!
The Church Without Walls (TCWW) is hosting a free Community & Family Health Fair on Saturday, October 27, 2018, from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m., on its campus located at 5725 Queenston Blvd, Houston, TX 77084.
The entire family will have an opportunity to engage with over 40 health and wellness vendors all under one roof:
- Receive free adult and children health screenings, including breast cancer screenings, blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose, body mass index (BMI), and vision, and flu shots;
- Gain helpful tips at education booths on good habits for a healthy heart, diabetes prevention and management, depression, stroke prevention, nutrition and more;
- Speak with experts about your questions around MS, Lupus, Alzheimer’s and other conditions;
- Attend education seminars on women/men’s health, adolescent gynecology as well as how to prepare now for your child’s college tuition in the future; and,
- Schedule time to ‘Ask the Pharmacist’ or ‘Ask the Attorney’ in a private, confidential setting.
The Church Without Walls is partnering with many businesses and organizations that share its commitment to community health improvement, including our sponsors – Houston Methodist Hospital, Academic Investment Management – as well as many other community partners including Prairie View A&M University, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, Walgreens and Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center. Through their involvement, The Church Without Walls hopes to bring even greater visibility to the lifestyle factors that affect a person’s well-being from childhood to adulthood.
Dress comfortably for this family-friendly event where you’ll enjoy fitness demonstrations – line dancing, yoga, and boot camp – and a kids’ corner featuring a puppet show. There will be lots of door prizes, give-aways, and so much more! Be there!
For more information click here to email TCWW Wellness Ministry or call 281.649.6800.
Church family mark your calendars for The Church Without Walls Family Matters Conference, July 22-24 2018!
We want to strengthen families and individuals, create a loving legacy, and celebrate unity in the body of Christ. Important family topics will be discussed for every age! So register today and bring an unchurched family to enjoy three full evenings of worship, fellowship, and fun together as a family. To find out more information about this exciting experience, join us at the ministry table, churchwithoutwalls.org, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!