Social Justice Ministry
A Serve Ministry
Giving our time, talent, and treasure in building the kingdom of God by serving beyond our walls to impact the world.
The Church Without Walls’ Mission Statement
The Church Without Walls (TCWW) is committed to bringing men and women who do not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ into fellowship with Him and into responsible church membership through:
The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that ruleth over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God. 2 Samuel 23:3
Meet Our Coordinator
Coordinator – Charles Caldwell
The purpose of the Social Justice Ministry (SJM) is to ensure that all eligible TCWW members are registered to vote, vote, and are aware of elections through:
SJM provides members with voting information, resources, and services to ensure that they are ready to vote and participate in other civic activities that impact them at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Conduct On-site Voter Registration drives for Harris, Fort Bend, Montgomery, and Waller counties
- Alert the congregation of key voting-related dates including voter registration deadlines and election dates
- Inform members of voting requirements and changes
- Provide strategies to make the voting process more expedient and efficient
- Spotlight key legislation /executive orders that impact voting
- Provide voter education resources, opportunities, and tools
Your VOTE is your VOICE
- Check your voter registration status here
- Change your name or address here ; must reside in the same county
- Register to vote here – complete on-line, print, sign, mail/drop off application
County Election Information
Other Useful Voting Information – State of Texas Elections Division
Know Your Rights
Just because you may have had some trouble with the Law, you still have the right to vote after you complete your sentence, parole or probation. See this link for more details.
What can YOU do?
Be a part of the solution and recruit everyone age 18 and over to register to vote……use your vote as your voice! Continue the protest with your vote to bring changes of justice for all that we are seeking.