Johnelle West Scholarship
Senior Class 2021, now that you’re on your way to college, tuition and fees can get expensive and every dollar helps, so check out the qualifications and apply for a scholarship in honor of, Johnelle West! Apply now online. The application deadline is June 27, 2021.
The Church Without Walls (TCWW) provides the Johnelle West Scholarship as a resource to high school graduates who are members of our congregation to aid in continuing their education. The TCWW Scholarship Team will review each application that meets the following requirements:
- Applicant must be an active member of The Church Without Walls for at least one year.
- Applicant must demonstrate a Christian lifestyle.
- Applicant must complete an interview with the TCWW Scholarship Team.
To apply for the 2021 Johnelle West Scholarship, high school graduates must meet the following criteria and submit the following to the TCWW Scholarship Team. The omission or deviation of any of the listed criteria and/or documentation will result in an incomplete application and will not be considered for the scholarship.
A complete application packet consists of the following components…
- Completed 2021 Johnelle West Scholarship Application
- Letter of acceptance from the accredited college or university you will enroll
- Two completed recommendation forms with recommendation letters:
- From a TCWW church member
- From a non-TCWW church member (i.e. teacher, coach, employer, etc.)
- Essay of 600 words (typed; font size 12; double spaced)
- Essay Topic: During the novel coronavirus pandemic, high school life drastically changed. How did you use your faith to persevere through your new normal?
- Official high school transcript, with a 3.2 GPA or higher, must be emailed from your graduating high school to email@example.com. Transcript must bear the official school seal.
- Completed application packets must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in one (1) submission only from the applicant. Multiple document submissions will disqualify the application.
- Official school transcripts must be submitted by and will only be accepted from the school. The school must email the official transcript to email@example.com.
- Completed application packets must be received via email on or before Sunday, June 27, 2021.
- All transcripts must be received via email from school on or before Friday, June 25, 2021.