Johnelle West Scholarship
Senior Class 2022, now that you’re on your way to college, tuition and fees can get expensive and every dollar helps, check out the qualifications and apply for a scholarship in honor of, Johnelle West! Apply now online. The application deadline is June 26, 2022.
The Church Without Walls (TCWW) provides the Johnelle West Scholarship as a resource to high school graduates who are members of our congregation to aid in continuing their education. The TCWW Scholarship Team will review each application that meets the following requirements:
- Applicant must be an active member of The Church Without Walls for at least one year.
- Applicant must demonstrate a Christian lifestyle.
- Applicant must complete an interview with the TCWW Scholarship Team.
To apply for the 2022 Johnelle West Scholarship, high school graduates must meet the following criteria and submit the following to the TCWW Scholarship Team. The omission or deviation of any of the listed criteria and/or documentation will result in an incomplete application and will not be considered for the scholarship.
A complete application packet consists of the following components…
- Completed 2022 Johnelle West Scholarship Application
- Letter of acceptance from the accredited college or university you will enroll
- Two completed recommendation forms with recommendation letters:
- From a TCWW church member
- From a non-TCWW church member (i.e. teacher, coach, employer, etc.)
- Essay of 500-600 words (typed; font-size 12; double spaced)
- Essay Topic: When it comes to sharing your faith with a non-Christian, how would you approach the spiritual conversation in your own unique way?
- Official high school transcript, with a 3.2 GPA or higher, must be emailed from your graduating high school to email@example.com. Transcripts must bear the official school seal.
- Completed application packets must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in one (1) submission only from the applicant. Multiple document submissions will disqualify the application.
- Official school transcripts must be submitted by and will only be accepted from the school or its credentialing agency. The school or its credentialing agency must email the official transcript to email@example.com or provide password access for the College Ministry to retrieve the official transcript.
- Any documents delivered to the church and/or mailed via any postal agency will disqualify the application.
- Completed application packets must be received via email on or before Sunday, June 26, 2022.
- All transcripts must be received via email from the school or its credentialing agency on or before Friday, June 24, 2022.