We are excited to welcome you back to in-person worship!
Welcome to the “New” Church Without Walls. The Queenston Campus is now open every Sunday for in-person worship at 8:00am and 10:00am.
- REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY EACH WEEK.
- FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE USHERS.
- Service Times: 8:00am and 10:00am. Worship will be live-streamed at all additional times.
- Doors open: 7:00am for the 8am service, 9:30am for the 10:00 service
- Doors close: 8:15 for the 8am service, 10:15 for the 10:00 service.
- Overflow Seating: The Multipurpose Building and the New Chapel will be open and available for overflow seating and for those who would like more personal space.
- 2 years and older must where mask at all times.
- Youth, 6th through 12th grade, are invited to worship in the Ignite Student Life Center. Registration required.
- KWOW will remain virtual at this time, however, children are more than welcomed to worship with you in the Sanctuary or in one of our overflow areas.
- Check-in required as you enter the building.
- Vaccinations are highly encouraged but not required to attend in-person worship.
- Walgreens will be at the Queenston Campus Sunday, November 21 to offer 1st dose vaccinations, Booster Shots for FREE and flu shots for a nominal cost of $39.99 or insurance for applicable persons. Click here to Register
We will continue to practice safety protocols according to the guidelines issued by the Center for Disease Control. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us, and we will do our part to ensure a safe and sanitized environment.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Stop for temperature checks as you enter the building.
- Have your registration QR Code ready for check-in as you enter the building.
- Wear your mask at all times while inside the building. Face shields are an additional protection but must be worn with a mask.
- 2 seats will be left empty between each family unit.
- Use the hand sanitizer stations available throughout the building.
- Practice social distancing.
- Follow the instructions of our volunteers.
- If you feel ill or have been around a person with COVID, please worship with us virtually.
NOT READY TO RETURN TO IN-PERSON WORSHIP?
No problem. We will continue to Bring God’s House Into Your House each week.
Join us for virtual worship at 8:00am, 9:15am, 10:00am, 11:00am & 12Noon.
Are all 3 campuses open for in-person worship on November 21st?
Beginning November 21st, Queenston campus only will open for in-person worship at 8am only. Bingle and Eldridge will open for in-person worship beginning January 2nd.
Is registration required to attend worship each week?
Yes. Every one must register in our Brushfire system each week to attend in-person worship.
Are masks required for in-person worship?
Yes. Mask must be worn at all times while in the building. Face shields are an additional protection but must be worn with a mask. Those that refuse to wear masks will be asked to leave by security.
Will Sunday School classes be available in-person?
At this time all Sunday School and Small Group classes will remain virtual.
Will the Bistro be open?
At this time the Bistro wil remain closed.
Do I have to be vaccinated to attend in-person worship?
Vaccinations are highly recommended but are not required to attend in-person worship.
What COVID-19 safe guards are in place?
- Masks are required at all times.
- Temperature checks will taken prior to entry into the building.
- Sanitizer stations will be available throughout the building.
- Continuous cleaning and sanitizing of all common areas and rest rooms.
- Sanctuary and overflow areas wil be cleaned and fogged after each service.
Will the youth and children's areas open for in-person worship ?
- Youth, 6th through 12th grade, are invited to in-person worship in the Ignite Student Center.
- KWOW Children’s church will remain virtual at this time, however, children are more than welcomed to worship with you in the Sanctuary or in the overflow.
Will Communion be served?
On first Sundays, Communion will be served as you enter into the sanctuary.
Will the Bookstore be open?
Yes, the Bookstore will be open.
In Preparation for the Big Return to In-Person Worship, we want to pray together each week as a congregation; please make sure to check back here for the weekly devotionals.
November 28 - December 4
“In him was life, and the life was the light of men. ” John 1:4
We are surrounded by the grace and mercy of a loving God. We serve a God that is a restorer of our soul and he has a Master Plan for our life. The Lord promised to be our strong tower and to establish our every step. The Lord said in Philippians 1:6 “And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.” We are reminded everyday that we are not our own and we have a God given destiny to fulfill. Always remember that you are strong, courageous, and wonderfully made by the creator of all eternity. The Lord is your strength and he will help you accomplish your divine purpose. We are all on an assignment, and we will take heart to complete the work that God have called us to do. We are so grateful to be a chosen generation that is not ashamed to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ. The Lord said in Psalm 48:14“That this is God, our God forever and ever. He will guide us forever.”
Lord Jesus thank you for being the living word, and our tree of life. Lord we thank you for being our Good Shepherd and for putting all darkness underneath our feet. Lord we have seen with our own eye your glory, and we thank you for being a God who can come into the wilderness of our troubles and rescue us. Lord there is none other like you, and we just bless you and lift your Holy name upon high. Thank you Lord for having a Master Plan for our life, and for loosing all the chains so that we can be free to live a life filled on purpose. In Jesus name we pray Amen.