The purpose of the Volunteer Ministry is to:
- Assist new members with getting connected to a ministry
- Encourage members, who are not serving, to join a ministry
- Help current volunteers transition to a new ministry, and
- Support volunteers in their efforts to serve in any capacity by working with all ministry leaders to grow the ministry through our Purpose Champions program.
Why Should I Volunteer?
- Develop community and fellowship with other members
- Grow in your relationship with Jesus
- Follow His example
- Discover your purpose
- Feel fulfilled by exercising your spiritual gifts
Types of Volunteer Opportunities
- Connect Ministries: Men, Women, Children, Youth, Young Adults and SALT(Seniors)
- Worship Ministries: Choir, Drama, Sign Language, Dance
- Grow Ministries: Small Groups, Marriage, Adventure Week
- Serve Ministries: Pastoral Care
- Flow Ministries: Bistro, Media, and Ralph Douglas West Ministries
(est. groups, duties/time/duration and location vary)
- #WeServe Community Outreach
(seasonal – individual/groups)
- Church-Wide special events and volunteer opportunities
How to become a volunteer:
- Become a member. Click here to join online today.
- Complete a Ministry Step Up form at Step Up | The Church Without Walls
- Complete our new member’s classes, Firm Foundation, a six-week small group study designed to introduce you to our church, share the foundations of our faith as believers, and create a space for you to meet other new members and ministry leaders.
- Help protect yourself and our ministries by completing a background check and Reducing the Risk Video Training online. Click here to find out more information.
- Discover your spiritual gifts! Take our online Spiritual Gifts Inventory. Through this analysis, you will discover your dominant spiritual gifts. You can then begin to concentrate on further developing your spiritual gifts as you exercise them in daily life and in the ministry of your choice.