The New Members Ministry welcomes new members to TCWW by encouraging a growing/maturing relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ through:
- Establishing a relationship with Jesus Christ
- Identifying and developing spiritual gifts
- Applying Biblical instruction for daily living
- Charting a path toward spiritual growth
New Members Ministry
How to Become a Member of The Church Without Walls
1. By joining online.
2. In person by responding to the invitation during a worship experience, or
3. By contacting our Assimilation Coordinator, Jerinda McDowell via phone at
(281) 649-6991 or via email.
Firm Foundation Classes
Firm Foundation is comprised of six sessions designed to engage the new member in becoming assimilated in the Christian faith, and to help establish their walk and relationship with Christ through their membership at The Church Without Walls.
Bingle Campus – Closed due to repairs.
Queenston Campus – Room 205/206 – Sundays 8am and 12 Noon
Eldridge Campus – Room 213 – Sundays 9am
Class 1: Shepherd’s Class
Class 2: New Life
Class 3: Daily Devotion
Class 4: Daily Struggle
Class 5: Daily Walk
Class 6: Daily Lifestyle of Steward