Ministry’s Purpose Statement
The Greeters Ministry is committed to dynamically greeting, reaching out and receiving people to worship, entering the Sanctuary. Assisting Worshippers in a hospitable manner entering church to hear the Word of God. Fostering fellowship with men, women and children and giving the best initial worship experience entering and exiting The Church Without Walls.
Rev. James Harris
- Spiritual Formation – The New Members/Firm Foundation and Reducing Risk Classes are requirements and mandatory prior to serving the ministry.
- Greeters Ministry Orientation. Touch new Greeters
- Welcome letter sent to new Greeters
- Prayer lists are sent out for the Greeters Ministry
- Tuesday bible study attendance is a focus for spiritual growth and relationship development with Jesus Christ.
- Participation in prayer at the Church
- Discipleship – Greeters are encouraged to take small group bible study and small group classes.
- Identified Tuesdays as a day of Ministry day of prayer (Read Pas The Day Devotionals)
- Leadership Christian Development Classes are encouraged
- Master Life
- Discipleship Prayer Life
- Identify class participation in the ministry as a whole. Example – Improving Your Serve by Chuck Swindoll
- Evangelism – Participate in Church Evangelism
- As a ministry working in a Church assigned community project
- The ministry has a ministry growth plan of U X 4. (All Greeters are recruiting to add an additional 4 Greeters per person)
- Work closely with our Church and Ministry Liaison to identify concentrated Focused areas for evangelism
- Food Pantry with a Food Drive Donation – Church Initiative
- Stewardship – The Greeters Ministry ALWAYS encourages giving and continuing their personal commitment by honoring God through obedience of tithe and offering weekly.
- Participating in spiritual giving in other areas. (Ex; Mission giving to support Church identified missions)
- Mosaic Women Initiatives in Breast Cancer Change Donations, etc