Our purpose is to demonstrate the love of Christ by reaching out and blessing children, in the Greater Houston area, whose parent(s) or guardian may be incarcerated, as well as those children who are deemed economically disadvantaged. God’s love is demonstrated through spiritual and uplifting programs such as :
- Angel Tree Christmas
- Angel Tree Year Round Ministry
- Summer Camp
- Spiritual Formation – We are committed to the encouragement of spiritual growth & development and the study of God’s word through Bible Study or small group classes.
- Discipleship – We have a commitment to each other through fellowship, teaching, and breaking of bread & prayer and to others within our church family and those beyond our walls.
- Evangelism – To share the love of Christ and bring others to a closer relationship with Him, by helping those who may struggle emotionally and spiritually because of the incarceration of a loved one or whose family is living in economically challenging situations.
- Stewardship- To share the gifts God has bestowed upon us through our time, talent and treasure with our church and community
Rev. Anthony Edner
- Monthly meetings are held every first Saturday from 9 am to 11 am, unless otherwise noted because of holidays.
- July and August are normally blackout month for the Angel Tree Ministry
- Meetings alternate between the Queenston and Eldridge campus locations
There are no upcoming events at this time.