Mosaic Women's Ministry
Her Journey Bible Studies for Women
Registration Now Open
Classes start 7pm
May 7th – Queenston
May 8th – Eldridge
Her Journey Bible Studies are tailored to meet the need of women in every season of life. Take a six week journey through amazing Bible studies designed just for you. Register Below.
It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way: Finding Unexpected Strength When Disappointments Leave You Shattered
By: Lysa TerKeurst
Life often looks so very different than we hoped or expected. Some events may simply catch us off guard for a moment, but others shatter us completely. We feel disappointed and disillusioned, and we quietly start to wonder about the reality of God’s goodness.
Lysa TerKeurst understands this deeply. But she’s also discovered that our disappointments can be the divine appointments our souls need to radically encounter God. In It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way, Lysa invites us into her own journey of faith and, with grit, vulnerability, and honest humor, helps us to:
- Stop being pulled into the anxiety of disappointment by discovering how to better process unmet expectations and other painful situations.
- Train ourselves to recognize the three strategies of the enemy so we can stand strong and persevere through unsettling relationships and uncertain outcomes.
- Discover the secret of being steadfast and not panicking when God actually does give us more than we can handle.
- Shift our suspicion that God is cruel or unfair to the biblical assurance that God is protecting and preparing us.
Know how to encourage a friend and help her navigate hard realities with real help from God’s truth.
Bless These Lips: Make Over Your Words to Influence Your World By: Sharla Fritz
Words are powerful. They can build up or tear down. They can affirm and teach or criticize and condemn.
Bless These Lips is a women’s Bible study that addresses the prevalence of negative speech and encourages participants to choose God-pleasing words.
By God’s grace, a mouth makeover can improve our relationships and affect our attitude toward life. Our words can enrich our connection to God as we spend more time in prayer and praise.
Most important, God desires that we use the gift of speech to give Him praise, encourage others, and verbalize our faith in Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Exfoliate Scrub with Forgiveness
- Soothe Comfort with Encouragement
- Plump Enlarge with Praise
- Line Speak with Truth
- Color Choose Words with Grace
- Gloss Shine with Thankfulness
- Seal Protect with Discretion
- Smile Share with Joy
Living Like You Belong to God By: Kay Arthur
Can Others See That You Belong to God?
God calls us to a life of joy, obedience, and trust. He calls us to be different from those around us. He calls us to be holy.
In this rich study, you will discover that holiness is not an arbitrary standard within today’s church or an unreachable goal of sinless perfection. Holiness is about pleasing God–living in such a way that it’s clear you belong to Him. Holiness is what makes you unique as a believer in Jesus Christ.
Come explore the beauty of holy living and see why true holiness and true happiness always go together.
- A God Who Separates Light from Darkness
- We Belong to a Holy God
- Our Call to Live Differently from the World
- God’s Purpose in Setting Us Apart
- Living Daily in the Light
- What Holiness Looks Like in Our Relationship
God Loves Single Moms: Practical Help for Finding Confidence, Strength, and Hope
By: Teresa Whitehurst
*Designed for Single Mothers
Accessory: (The Village)
Written by a psychologist who’s successfully navigated single motherhood herself, this book helps single moms believe they and their families deserve the best life has to offer.
Packed with practical tips, smart strategies, and ways to improve the well-being of single moms and their children, this book shows single moms how to improve their leadership and parenting skills. It tackles pressing issues such as self-care, a support network, organizing, finances, discipline, and more.
Teresa Whitehurst reminds single moms that they don’t need to be overwhelmed and that God loves them, is on their side, and wants to guide and support them every step of the way. While they may get weary, they need never feel alone.
A Woman Who Doesn’t Quit – Bible Study Book 5 Habits from the Book of Ruth
By: Nicki Koziarz
*Designed for, Married Women
Accessory: (The MRS.)
Every woman will eventually face it: the temptation to give in and give up. But something transformative happens when a woman decides to persevere in the face of difficulty and pain. A woman who refuses to quit influences her world in ways she could never have imagined.
Unfolding over 6 sessions, Nicki Koziarz walks women through the Book of Ruth, focusing on the Moabite woman’s 5 practical habits that kept her eyes on God: Ruth accepted the assignment of refinement, followed through on her commitments despite her feelings, remained open to the movement of God, gave others what she needed, and moved forward in faith.
- Learn to follow through on your commitments despite your feelings
- Create space for the movement of God and release control to Him
- Embrace the grace of refinement rather than the relief of release
- Invest in the world with joy
- Cultivate an unbreakable spirit
- Persevere through life’s most difficult moments
- Refuse to give up on your heart’s deepest desires