Why give? The Bible states in Nehemiah 10:35 “We also assume responsibility for bringing to the house of the Lord each year the firstfruits of our crops and of every tree.” As an act of thanksgiving and gratitude for God’s blessings unto you, you should give.
Why give? The gifts, offerings, and tithes that you give will be used to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ, providing spiritual and physical assistance to those in need. The Church Without Walls supports local community evangelism, food pantries, clothing donations, homeless shelters, Habitat for Humanity, Angel Tree, and educational assistance. Globally, The Church Without Walls supports missions to Africa, translating the Bible to new languages, relief efforts in Haiti, and schools in Africa.
Why give? So, you can be a blessing to someone else.
May God bless your donation.
II Cor 9:6 “Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously.”
Ready to start using the online portal? Sign up and get started. Have questions? Check out the How To Guides below.
How To Guides
How To: Instructions for Donors- New Text Giving Portal
Giving by text is hands-down the easiest way to give.
- Text the word GIVE to 713.597.6828
- If it’s your first time, you’ll be prompted to click a link directing you to the online giving page to complete a one-time registration.
- Click “SIGN IN” then “REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT” at the bottom of the page.
- Complete contact information then click “REGISTER”
- Enter the SECURE PIN that the system texts you.
- Select the fund, enter the donation amount, and payment information before completing your gift.
- Click SAVE PAYMENT to keep your payment information securely saved for future gifts.
- To text a donation after the one-time registration, you can give immediately without having to re-enter any of your information.
Simply text the desired amount and the fund keyword to 713.597.6828. Ex: 250 tithe for $250.00 to the Tithe fund.
OTHER TEXT COMMANDS:
EDIT – Make changes to your giving account and update contact
information and/or update payment information.
REFUND – Refund your last gift. You must text “REFUND” within 15
minutes to refund the gift. If you realized the mistake after 15 minutes,
contact the church or organization you are giving to for a refund.
KEYWORD – See a list of active keywords. Keywords are the fund
names that the church/organization has set up.
How to Give Online
- Go to your church/organization’s Give link on their website.
- If you have already set up a user email and password, click on SIGN IN.
- For a One-Time donation, click on the Fund drop down box and choose the fund in which you wish to donate.
- Enter the amount.
- If you wish to donate to more than one fund, click on +Add Donation.
- Click on SUBMIT.
- If you wish to make this a RECURRING GIFT, click on the box listed, (then follow the directions below) otherwise choose CREDIT CARD or BANK ACCOUNT.
- Enter your card (the card may be a credit or debit card- gift cards and pre-paid cards will not process) or bank information.
- Enter your billing information.
- Click Submit. An email will be sent to the email you listed as a receipt of confirmation.
To Set Up A Recurring Gift
- Use the directions listed above and click on the box next to Recurring Gift.
- If you do not have an account set up, it will prompt you to register so you may enter your information.
- Choose FREQUENCY and the START DATE.
- Enter your method of payment if it is not saved already.
- Click Give Now if the amount and frequency is what you have selected is accurate.
- An email will be sent confirming the information of your Recurring Gift.
To Register for an account:
- From your church/organization’s Give link on their website, click on SIGN IN.
- Click on REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT.
- Enter the information requested.
- Click REGISTER- a confirmation email will be sent with your login credentials.
Can’t remember your Password?
- From the SIGN IN option, click on Forgot Password and a temporary password will be emailed to the email address you list. Once you sign in with the Temporary Password, it will prompt you to create your own password.
- Launch the app store from your device and search for the Shelby Next Giving app.
- Make sure your location services are turned ON. When you launch the app, you can search for your organization by typing the organization name and/or zip code, or choose to search for organizations near you.
- Login or create a donor profile to give to your organization
- Once logged in, make a donation by tapping the Give tab.
Giving a Donation:
- Tap Give tab
- Enter your donation amount.
- Select which fund you would like to donate to from the drop down list.
- Select Payment Method
- Tap “+” to add your card information and billing details or use the “Quick Scan” feature to scan your card information. You can also input your bank account and routing number if your organization is accepting ACH/eCheck donations.
- Choose your recurrence. You can give a one-time donation or setup a recurring donation from this menu.
- Tap “Next” to process your donation.
- You can view your contribution history by tapping the History tab.
- Donor profile settings can be adjusted by tapping the Settings tab.
- Payment methods can be updated here.
- Personal information (name, address) and Account details (email, password, and security pin) can be updated in this tab as well.
Mobile Giving Tips:
You can also use your mobile browser to give. You can visit your organization’s giving portal using your mobile browser on your smartphone or tablet to give via the mobile friendly giving website.