Financial Peace University
Financial Peace University is for The Church Without Walls congregation and the surrounding community. Financial Peace is a 9 week course that teaches participants how to handle finances God’s way- including how to get out of debt, manage finances, save/invest, increase wealth and giving.
Goals include: strengthening relationships; bringing a sense of hope and freedom; changing family tree (legacy); and allowing participants to give generously-beyond what they ever thought or imagined.
The FPU material is mandatory and can be purchased below. It includes a hardcover workbook and online access to all of the course material.
Financial Peace University includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan.
Follow along in your workbook as they teach you:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
- Additional Course: Teach your kids to make wise financial decisions (six lessons)
- Additional Course: Truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come (six lessons)