- This event has passed.
Set Your Target Vision Board Party
February 29 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
What is it that inspires and motivates you? What are your goals and aspirations? Creating vision boards force you to examine your desires and focus on those that truly matter to you. Whether creating one or several boards, the limited space forces you to narrow your desires through the power of choice. It also empowers you to focus in on your most treasured desires. The bible encourages us to “write the vision and make it plain on tablets” Hab 2:2. It’s to invest time and energy and visualize your future.
- Any kind of board — a pin board, cork board, or simple poster board.
- Double-sided tape, glue stick, push pins (if using a corkboard).
- Art & images- Bring magazines or Pinterest ideas to cut images and quotes from.
- Mementos and/or photos. Things that inspire you.
- NO confetti or glitter
- Extra Credit: Any art supplies that make you happy. Water colors, stickers or even crayons.