Church Without Walls Family!
The omicron variant of the novel Coronavirus, COVID-19, is spreading rapidly across our country and now exists in all 50 states; regrettably, disrupting the plans for many families during this Holiday Season.
God has provided an answer to our prayers regarding this pandemic. Medical professionals feel confident that the COVID-19 Vaccine provides a high-level of protection against the overall infection from the omicron variant, hospitalization and possibly death. Please check with your health-care provider for the best protection advice regarding your individual medical needs.
Proverbs 11:14 tells us that, Where there is no counsel, the people fall; But in the multitude of counselors there is safety. Your safety during this holiday season is our highest priority and we have consulted with representatives from our medical team on the best course of action for The Church Without Walls congregation. Out of an abundance of caution and to demonstrate social responsibility, we are making difficult, yet necessary adjustments to our worship services to help minimize the spread of Covid-19 that is currently impacting our community. Instead of coming to the sanctuary, we are asking you to stream our exciting worship services online until further notice. Services can be viewed at Live.tcww.org, TCWW App, Facebook, and YouTube.
To minimize your risk for exposure, we encourage you to continue the best practices you have employed during this entire pandemic:
- Wear a mask.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick, experience cold-like symptoms, fever or cough.
- Routinely clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- And as you encounter one another, greet each other with a friendly wave or an elbow bump.
Please remain prayerful and patient.