Announcements, Blog, Church-Wide, Health & Wellness Ministry, Mosaic Blog, Recreation |
Every year people around the world make New Year’s resolutions to improve their health. If you’re a part of that group for 2023, make a commitment to improve your physical well-being, your relationship with others, and most importantly, your relationship with Jesus Christ. Join the TCWW Walk and Worship Challenge starting January 1. All you have to do is start with An Uplook for a New Outlook, a 30-day devotional by Pastor West then walk 30 minutes and meditate on how you will apply it to your life. We look forward to this journey with you.
Instructions for participation:
- Register to participate.
- Walk for at least 30 minutes or more every day for 30 days without missing a day.
- Participants must post every day or be disqualified from the challenge. Participants disqualified from the challenge should continue walking and worshiping. Keep moving!
- Those who post/enter their results every day for 30 days will be acknowledged and qualify to order a finisher shirt.
- Record the time and distance using an app or use a device that will record the time and distance, photograph it, and click here to upload it on the daiily check-in form.
- You have until midnight (11:59:59.99 Local Time) to post for the day you completed the walk.
- Treadmills are permitted and equated at a 1-to-1 ratio. Treat every mile on the treadmill as one mile on the ground.
- Pedometers must use miles or kilometers. No steps.
Angel Tree, Announcements, Armed Forces Ministry, BEEM, Children, Church-Wide, Eldridge Campus, Health & Wellness Ministry, iEmerge, KWOW, Missions, Momentum Men, Mosaic, New Members, Outreach/Evangelism, Pastoral Care, Recreation, Scouting, Store House Ministry, Worship & Arts, Youth |
Come Back to Church with us! An overload of summer activities can often interrupt your Sunday worship, Bible Study, and ministry work. Reconnect with a friend and come Back To Church on Sunday, September 16th to reengage with your church family at The Church Without Walls.
#WeServe, 30forThirty, Announcements, Armed Forces Ministry, BEEM, Bereavements, Bingle Campus, Bistro, Brookhollow Christian Academy, Children, Christian Education, Church-Wide, Eldridge Campus, Health & Wellness Ministry, iEmerge, KWOW, Momentum Men, Mosaic, Mosaic Blog, New Members, Outreach/Evangelism, Ralph Douglas West Ministries, Recreation, Scouting, Store House Ministry, Volunteer, Women of Essence, Worship & Arts, Youth |
VOLUNTEER APPRECIATION BREAKFAST
November 18, 2017
Our volunteers are special servant leaders who freely dedicate their time and talents to our church. On Saturday, November 18th, Pastor West and the staff will serve a delicious breakfast to our volunteers as an expression of appreciation for their service in ministry.
Announcements, Recreation |
Adult Volleyball League starts on March 9th. The cost is $10 per person. It will held on Thursdays from 7:00 – 9:00 PM on our Queenston Campus. All men and women are welcomed.