The Church Without Walls (TCWW) is hosting a free Community & Family Health Fair on Saturday, October 27, 2018, from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m., on its campus located at 5725 Queenston Blvd, Houston, TX 77084.
The entire family will have an opportunity to engage with over 40 health and wellness vendors all under one roof:
- Receive free adult and children health screenings, including breast cancer screenings, blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose, body mass index (BMI), and vision, and flu shots;
- Gain helpful tips at education booths on good habits for a healthy heart, diabetes prevention and management, depression, stroke prevention, nutrition and more;
- Speak with experts about your questions around MS, Lupus, Alzheimer’s and other conditions;
- Attend education seminars on women/men’s health, adolescent gynecology as well as how to prepare now for your child’s college tuition in the future; and,
- Schedule time to ‘Ask the Pharmacist’ or ‘Ask the Attorney’ in a private, confidential setting.
The Church Without Walls is partnering with many businesses and organizations that share its commitment to community health improvement, including our sponsors – Houston Methodist Hospital, Academic Investment Management – as well as many other community partners including Prairie View A&M University, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, Walgreens and Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center. Through their involvement, The Church Without Walls hopes to bring even greater visibility to the lifestyle factors that affect a person’s well-being from childhood to adulthood.
Dress comfortably for this family-friendly event where you’ll enjoy fitness demonstrations – line dancing, yoga, and boot camp – and a kids’ corner featuring a puppet show. There will be lots of door prizes, give-aways, and so much more! Be there!
For more information click here to email TCWW Wellness Ministry or call 281.649.6800.