Pillars of Faith Unveiled
On Sunday, November 18th, we unveiled our Pillars of Faith, a dedication to all of our givers who contributed to the Leaping Beyond Our Walls building campaign. We are so thankful for Pastor West’ vision to establish a legacy that will stand for generations to come. Our children’s children will have a visual representation of how important giving is.
Tuesday November 20th is Dr. Ralph Douglas West Day! In recognition of his 31st pastoral anniversary and his 43rd preaching anniversary, the City of Houston congratulates and commends Pas on his steadfast Christian leadership and global impact. Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner will proclaim, November 20, 2018 as Dr. Ralph Douglas West Day in Houston.
If you are able to attend the formal proclamation, please come!
Time: 1:15 pm
Date: November 20, 2018
Location: Houston City Council Chamber – Second Floor of City Hall, 901 Bagby, Houston, Texas 77002
Christmas Eve Extravaganza is quickly approaching!
We need your gifts, talents and time to help this event be the biggest and best family event ever. If you don’t have the time to volunteer in a ministry but would like to volunteer for a one-time special event, this is for you!
Click here to read the team descriptions and to sign up for a volunteer team.
Our volunteers are special servant leaders who freely dedicate their time and talents to our church. On Saturday, November 17th, Pastor West and the staff will serve a delicious breakfast to our volunteers as an expression of appreciation for their service in ministry.
New Member Reception
November 30, 2018 | 7:00 PM
Pas and First Lady Sheretta invite all new members who have joined our church family in 2018 to a festive evening at the New Members Reception. Here you will get to visit with ministry leaders and church staff to gain better understanding of all that TCWW has to offer and how our new members can get involved. We hope to see you there!
ATTENTION: All new members who have not started or completed your 6 weeks Firm Foundation Classes. We highly encourage you to start today! Classes are held on the Queenston Campus at 8AM & 12Noon and on the Eldridge Campus at 9AM.
For more information, click here to visit our New Member Ministry page.
The Church Without Walls (TCWW) is hosting a free Community & Family Health Fair on Saturday, October 27, 2018, from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m., on its campus located at 5725 Queenston Blvd, Houston, TX 77084.
The entire family will have an opportunity to engage with over 40 health and wellness vendors all under one roof:
- Receive free adult and children health screenings, including breast cancer screenings, blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose, body mass index (BMI), and vision, and flu shots;
- Gain helpful tips at education booths on good habits for a healthy heart, diabetes prevention and management, depression, stroke prevention, nutrition and more;
- Speak with experts about your questions around MS, Lupus, Alzheimer’s and other conditions;
- Attend education seminars on women/men’s health, adolescent gynecology as well as how to prepare now for your child’s college tuition in the future; and,
- Schedule time to ‘Ask the Pharmacist’ or ‘Ask the Attorney’ in a private, confidential setting.
The Church Without Walls is partnering with many businesses and organizations that share its commitment to community health improvement, including our sponsors – Houston Methodist Hospital, Academic Investment Management – as well as many other community partners including Prairie View A&M University, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, Walgreens and Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center. Through their involvement, The Church Without Walls hopes to bring even greater visibility to the lifestyle factors that affect a person’s well-being from childhood to adulthood.
Dress comfortably for this family-friendly event where you’ll enjoy fitness demonstrations – line dancing, yoga, and boot camp – and a kids’ corner featuring a puppet show. There will be lots of door prizes, give-aways, and so much more! Be there!
For more information click here to email TCWW Wellness Ministry or call 281.649.6800.
Small Group Bible Studies
New Session Starting
August 14th | Queenston – 7PM
August 15th | Eldridge – 7PM
We want you connected and growing spiritually! The new session of Small Groups Bible Studies start Tuesday August 14th. This is a great way to build new relationships with other believers while growing in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We look forward to seeing you.
- Mosaic Discipleship
- Momentum Discipleship
- Eagles Discipleship
Her Journey Small Group Bible Studies
- It’s Not Too Late: How God Uses Less-than-Perfect People
- What Are You Afraid Of?: Facing Down Your Fears with Faith
- Keep It Shut Study Guide: What to Say, How to Say it, and When to Say Nothing At All
- Fearlessly Fit: A 6-Week Fitness, Food & Faith
Momentum Men Small Group Bible Studies
- Every Man’s Battle
- Living the Five
- Growing Older and Wiser
Small Group Bible Studies
- Finding Fullness Again
- Firm Foundation
- God & Money
- Hand Me Another Brick Timeless Lessons on Leadership
- Kingdom Disciples
- Living in the In-Between Times
- Pick A Book From The Bible I
- Pick A Book From The Bible II
- Pick A Book From The Bible III
- Serving Without Sinking
- The Art of Marriage