Where there’s a temple there’s a need, where there’s a need there’s provision, where there is provision, there is God, where there is God, He supplies in miraculous ways.
Sunday is Missions Sunday and we want to share with you, the miraculous ways God has provided for those in need through the generosity of our church.
The Church Without Walls Missions is involved in serving the community locally and internationally. Your giving to missions helps us to support local and international churches in evangelizing lost souls, discipling new believers in Jesus Christ, and practical everyday needs. Our Missions Ministry completed a trip to Kenya in July. We assisted two communities in Kenya Africa and provided school supplies, taught lessons to share Jesus, promoted the values of education and positive self-esteem. During this time, we served over 500 people in communities visited over 50 homes and shared our faith and offered prayer.
Our Pastor also lead a group to IC3 South Africa ?? – Over 90% of our time and energy were spent serving – being the hands and feet of Jesus, loving, caring, giving, serving alongside, praying, encouraging, and …just being present.
- in the lives and needs of prison officials
- in the incarceration of young men convicted of rape, abuse, drug offenses
- in the fight for justice with women protesting for their right to live and for better treatment
- in the uncertainty of sustainability and changes for corporate employees
- in the poverty of families trying to protect and raise their children in extreme conditions
- in the advocacy for women in ministry to serve freely and in their challenge to become better ministers
- in the needs of the disabled, physically challenged and the fatigue of those who care for them
- in the struggle of faith to advance the gospel of Jesus Christ with pastors and leaders trying to stand strong while others are falling away
So many needs, so little resources. Doing what you can, with the little you have. Praying and doing, doing and praying. Giving, serving, loving, encouraging. Being present.
We have also actively served the homeless community in Houston through the Star of Hope, LifeHouse Houston, Mission of Yahweh, and Church Under the Bridge in collaboration with our Momentum Men’s Ministry, Ushers, and Discipleship Ministries.
Our church family also have over 100 Compassion International sponsorships in Guatemala and Haiti.
In collaboration with Baptist General Convention of Texas and Union Baptist Association, your generous donations to missions, help us evangelize and disciple by supporting feeding programs, educational programs, community development, and spiritual development. Our Missions Ministry has connected with over 32 local organizations with serving opportunities for you to serve alongside us. Check the opportunities at churchwithoutwalls.org.
We thank you for supporting what God is doing in the lives of people through our Missions Ministry and we invite others to join us in giving in our missions’ efforts, today. Be encouraged!
If you are interested in joining our Mission’s Ministry, email Miranda Bussey or visit the Mission’s Ministry table.