Build Your Life Revival
Every Tuesday in January
Classes: 6pm | Worship: 7pm
Join us each Tuesday night in January, starting January 9th, for a series of small group classes at 6pm on the Queenston Campus. Learn to see your life as God sees it. Learn to build on the promises and possibilities of His word. Learn to grow in His grace and favor as you Build Your Life for God. We will have lessons that focus on church membership, discipleship, stewardship and service. We are looking forward to these amazing nights of Godly growth.
Classes begin at 6:00pm, followed by the service at 7:00pm.
This is an evening for believers seeking a better walk with Christ and spiritual rejuvenation through communal worship.
January 9, 2018
Church Membership – Can I Love Jesus and not the Church?
Speaker: Jason Turner
- Men: Do I have to go to church to be a Christian?
- Women: Do I have to go to church to be a Christian?
- Married Couples: Church Membership and the Marriage Covenant
- Young Adult: I Love Jesus but Don’t Like the Church
January 16, 2018
Discipleship – Are You A Follower of Jesus or a Fan of Christ
Speaker: Charlie Dates
- Men: The Discipline of a Disciple
- Women: The Discipline of a Disciple
- Married Couple: Home Court Advantages
- Young Adult: Follower or Fan
January 23, 2018
Stewardship – STOP D.E.B.T. (Doing Everything but Tithing)
Speaker: Jeffery Johnson, II
- Men: My Money & God’s Dollar
- Women:My Money & God’s Dollar
- Married Couple: Giving Back to the One Who First Gave
- Young Adult: D.E.B.T. (Doing Everything but Tithing)
January 30, 2018
Service – Serve God of Satisfy Me
Speaker: George Parks
- Men: Get off the Sideline
- Women:Get off the Sideline
- Married Couple: Team Work
- Young Adult: Serving God or Satisfying ME